Friday, January 1, 2010

First Blog

Hey all! To those who do not know not know me, this is my first blog ever, and I look forward to hearing what some of your thoughts are to what I write in now and in the future. I love you you all!

For a bit of background of who I am, I am a Christ follower who believes entirely in the Bible and trusts in it for my life. I know many people would object to any relevancy to the Bible or Christ, but I also know that there are many people who love the Lord our God, and I would love to hear from all of you! I think this blog would be a great place to strike up different conversations, discussions and challenging thoughts. If any of you have any thoughts or questions, feel free to ask me anything, and I will do my best to answer you. I am not the type to flub an answer if I do not know one, so feel free to ask me anything. I think this can be a very encouraging and safe place to discuss different topics.

Thanks all for being interested in my blog, and keep posted for any new topics that I might post. Your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment